Let enjoy warm Batata Vada in the cool breeze of air. Batata Vada is a street food of Mumbai (Maharashtra) which can be found at every chaat stalls. Very easy to make in only 20 minutes and your favorite batata vada recipe is ready. Now this batata vada can be enjoyed without worrying about the health risks.
Ingredients of Batata Vada
|No||Ingredient Name||Quantity||Measuring Type|
Dry Mango Powder
- Ready all ingredients as ginger, garlic, curry leaves, green chili chopped.
- Boil potatoes and peel, then mash them all.
- Now heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves, green chili, ginger, garlic.
- Cook for a minutes mix it well and add turmeric powder again mix.
- Turn flame off and add the mix into mashed potatoes and chopped coriander leaves, dry mango powder and salt.
- Mix well and divide it into 9-10 equal portion.
- Now for preparing batter take your gram flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add water and stir it well to make a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip each potato ball in a batter and coat it.
- Now drop it into hot oil. Deep fry it until light golden brown.
- Bata vada is ready, serve it hot with gram chutney.