Best snacks for your tea time is crispy onion pakoda with tomato ketchup and best in rainy season evening. This onion pakoda recipe is very simple and is made in very less ingredients. Deep fry preparation of onion, gram flour and Indian spices gives yummy taste and heavy snacks for your evening.
Ingredients of Onion Pakoda
|No||Ingredient Name||Quantity||Measuring Type|
Red Chili Powder
- Finely slices onion and put in large bowl.
- Now add gram flour, rice flour, ginger, curry leaves, red chili powder, baking soda, coriander leaves and salt.
- Using some water mix well all ingredients and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, take a small piece of mixture and drop 4-5 fritter in oil and deep fry it until golden brown.
- Take them out on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve Onion Pakoda hot with tomato ketchup.