Delicious Indian Aloo Tikki Burger is easy to make snacks. This is a fast food in Indian tradition which is made up of soft bun and potato patties. This aloo tikki burger can prepare at home in very less time and in more hygienic and safe way from outside one. Serve it as a snacks or as dinner with tomato ketchup and soft drink optional.
Ingredients of Aloo Tikki Burger
|No||Ingredient Name||Quantity||Measuring Type|
- First prepare the aloo tikki and keep it aside.
- Cut bun into two halves in a horizontal direction.
- Heat butter in a pan and fry bun until light brown.
- Take base of bun and spread tomato ketchup over it. Place lettuce leaf and then also tikki.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over aloo tikki.
- Now put 2 tomato slices on it (onion and tomato must be cutted in circular slices).
- Now place cheese slice above all.
- Finally cover with top pieces of bun.
- Here aloo tikki burger is ready. Serve it hot.
- Serve it with ketchup and soft drinks of your choice.