Dahi Puri is another popular India street food that is yummy puffed puris with different type of chutneys, boiled potatoes, curd (dahi) and sev. I don’t think that anyone does’nt like chaat? Dahi puri chaat is very easy to make and you can even serve this tickling taste to your guests. Just prepare all things in advance and at that time just assemble them all in large quantities in party
Ingredients of Dahi Puri
|No||Ingredient Name||Quantity||Measuring Type|
- First boil potatoes and chop it in square shape and finely chopped onion. Prepare all types of chutney before only.
- Make a hole on the top of each golgappa puri and put it in serving plate.
- Fill each puri with potatoes, and chopped onion.
- Put some sweet tamarind chutney into puri, drizzle 1/2 green chutney, now some garlic chutney.
- Add 1 tablespoon beaten curd over each puri.
- Sprinkle sev and garnish coriander leaves all over the dahi puri.
- Here this yummy dahi puri is ready.