Facebook is an amazing platform through which, you could definitely share the memories of your good times, however in case if you have disputes then the people involved in them become an unwanted memory. In this post, we’re going to discuss that how you can disable any notifications from unwanted people.
- Facebook has lately come up with an application named ‘On This Day’, which works similar to Timehop. The application features all the posts and photos, which you have posted and shared on you wall, along with the friends you’ve made. It’s rather good application in order to refresh your memories, but when you’re in the state of dispute, you could stop these posts.
- For doing this, you need to simply log-in to facebook.com/onthis day and hit the Preferences button from the top right. After that, a box appears where you could choose the names of the people whose notifications, you don’t want to receive.
- Also you could make changes in the settings, for not receiving any birthday notifications or eminders from Facebook.
- You could also unfollow or unfriend those people, whose notifications you don’t want to receive. However, if you have mutual friends, then it’s very likely that they are going to appear on your wall. Then, it’s better to block them.
- Once you block someone’s profile on Facebook, then you cannot watch any kind of uploaded photos f the concerned person, nor will even he/she be able to have a look at your profile.
- If the you have uploaded the photos on your own, then you could still watch the existing photos, however you still have an option to delete them in case you don’t want to see them.
After following these tips, you could easily disable any painful memory from affecting your life on Facebook.