Blue Screen Error or STOP error, is usually known as the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD), which is due to some hard-disk related issues. In this post, we’ll discuss how to diagnose and fix the errors causing the Blue Screen of Death.
Here are the tips:
Set your computer to stop on a Blue Screen of Death.
- Press Windows+Pause/Break
- Open the System Properties window.
- Go to Advanced System Settings.
- Hover to the Settings button.
- Un-check the “Automatically restart’ option.
- Tap Apply to save the changes.
Fix the Blue Screen of Death on Windows
- Boot into Safe Mode.
- Run a virus scan.
- Start with Repair Installation of Windows.
- Insert your Windows disc and boot from it.
- From the setup menu, select Repair Installation.
- Windows will delete old Windows files and copy new ones.
- Open the Device Manager.
- Select the hardware that you want to roll back.
- Expand categories to find it.
- Right-click the icon and select Properties.
- Hit the Driver tab.
- Choose Roll Back Driver and confirm the rolling back.
By following these tips, you could easily fix the blue screen of death error from your PC.