Instant version of South Indian dosa recipe is here with wheat flour and rice flour at home. In very few minutes this healthy dosa can be made by step by step following this recipe. Instant wheat flour dosa can be prepare in lunch or breakfast with tomato chutney or coconut chutney.
Ingredients of Wheat Dosa
|No||Ingredient Name||Quantity||Measuring Type|
- Take a large bowl add whole wheat flour, rice flour, chopped green chili, sour buttermilk and salt.
- Now add 3 cups of water and mix it until smooth and thin batter is prepare.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a small pan, as the oil gets heated add mustard seeds, curry leaves, cumin seeds in it. As soon as mustard seed start to crackle, now remove the pan from the flame and mix it in to the batter. Stir it well.
- Now heat a non-stick dosa tawa on medium flame, drizzle 1/2 teaspoon oil over tawa. Pour the batter on tawa and then circulate it about 3-4 inch in normal size dosa. Cook until golden brown.
- Flip dosa to another sides and cook it till become crispy and light brown.
- Dosa is ready serve it with tomato chutney.