This yummy Veg Hakka Noodles is perfect as a snacks or main course both and is very simple and quickly made. This recipe is having all steps of Hakka Noodles which explain the detail instruction of how to make restaurant like texture and taste.
|Course||:||Snack||Preparation Time||:||15 mins|
Ingredients of Veg Hakka Noodles
|No||Ingredient Name||Quantity||Measuring Type|
Black Pepper Powder
- Take 2 cup of noodles and boil it for 5-6 mins or as the instruction given on pack of Noodles.
- Now take all vegetables and chopped into very thin pieces of cloves of garlic, minced ginger, thin sliced french beans, finely chopped spring onion, very thin sliced capsicum, shredded cabbage, julienned carrot, this all will takes less time to cook.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan on medium flame and add garlic and ginger for 30 seconds.
- Add french beans, capsicum, spring onion, carrot and cabbage.
- Stir all vegetables and fry it for approx 2 mins.
- Now add soy sauce, green chili sauce, tomato ketchup, black pepper powder and salt. Mix well and cook for some time
- Add boiled noodles. Toss well until ll vegetables sauces and noodles mix evenly.
- Transfer it to serving plate and serve it hot.