A delicious fruit salad with milk is made of fresh fruits and saffron to mixed thick milk. You are free to use as many types of fruits you want and any fruit which you like. In this recipe you can also use dry fruit to increase the taste of the salad. Fruit salad with milk is very easy recipe.
|Course||:||Salad||Preparation Time||:||30 mins|
Ingredients of Fruit Salad With Milk
|No||Ingredient Name||Quantity||Measuring Type|
- Take 1/2 cup milk and add saffron and custard powder in a bowl and stir it properly.
- Heat 2 and 1/2 cup milk over low flame, add milk-custard mixture and sugar. Continuously mix it until boil and become thick.
- Allow the milk to cool at room temperature then keep it in refrigerator for chilling at least 1-2 hours.
- Now wash all fruit. Peel and chop into pieces, discard seed.
- Mix all cut fruit and pomegranate seed in a big bowl and add chilled milk in it.
- Now milky fruit salad is ready. Serve it chilled.