The yummy paneer kofta recipe is very famous in India and it is served with Indian bread (roti), paranthas or with rice. Paneer kofta is very delicious and easy recipe which can be made at home in very less time. You can make it in any party or get together.
|Course||:||Dinner||Preparation Time||:||30 mins|
Ingredients of Paneer Koftas
|No||Ingredient Name||Quantity||Measuring Type|
Ginger Garlic Paste
- Grate paneer properly and then add little chili powder in stand make medium size balls.
- Grind two milk rusk into a fine powder.
- Make a mixture of cornflour and water and dip the paneer balls into it.
- Now all paneer balls after dipping in cornflour mixture roll it over milk rusk powder so that it covers full ball.
- Heat the oil and fry paneer balls on a low flame.
- In a pan heat 3 tablespoon oil and add jeera, chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, tomato puree and seasoning as per taste.
- Now add 1 cup of water for gravy and heat it for 5 mins and add 1 tablespoon of cream and stir well.
- All last add koftas in gravy and serve it hot. You can also garnish with coriander leaves