Delicious Veg Paratha recipe is very nutritious Indian Bread which is prepared with fresh vegetables and wheat flour. If you or your kids don’t like to eat vegetables, then this paratha with shredded and fine chopped fresh vegetables will make yummy way to get their goodness. To make this mix vegetables paratha either you can use fresh vegetable or boil vegetables for it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Paratha
|No||Ingredient Name||Quantity||Measuring Type|
Garam Masala Powder
Red Chili Powder
- In a non-stick pan take 1 teaspoon oil and heat it at medium flame. Add shredded carrot, shredded cabbage, finely chopped capsicum, finely chopped spring onion, and crushed ginger-garlic.
- Now add some salt and turmeric powder over the vegetables and saute for 3-4 minute over medium flame. Add mashed green peas.
- Mix all ingredient well and turn off flame. Let the vegetable mixture cool down for 5-minutes.
- In a large bowl take 1-cup wheat flour, 1-teaspoon oil, vegetable mixture, chopped coriander leaves, red chili powder, chopped green chili, garam masala powder, coriander powder, chopped green chili, garam masala powder, coriander powder, salt and mix properly.
- Add water and prepare a smooth and little stiff dough (like paratha dough) and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Now divide dough in to 8 equal parts and shape it round balls.
- Take some dry wheat flour and dust it over one dough ball, now flatten it like paratha about 6-7 inch in diameter.
- Heat non-stick tawa over medium flame. Place paratha on it for 2-3 minutes and then flip it. Now apply 1/4 teaspoon oil on the paratha and do same for another side also. Let it cool for 30-40 second until golden brown from both sides.
- Vegetable paratha is ready. Serve it hot with pickle and curd.